Dear all, and dear me… It has been a loooong time I’ve been dreaming about this blog. To be honnest , the amount of times I’ve told myself I was going to do it this has now lost count in my mind.
So you might ask why… !?? Click more to find out my reasons…
- Because I am… or should I say, used to be, a diary type of person! I like to write, full stop. And I miss it as a creative exercise.
- Because I love sharing… Sharing my “modest” experience, sharing moments, places and what is going on in my life. Life would most probably be too boring if we could not share it with someone else. Maybe it is just our selfish ego in need of a justification for our existence… But the truth… At least the one in which I believe is that sharing is probably the most rewarding activity the human being will find and that will generate more hapiness in oneself.
- Because I need a diary or logbook to remember… For the past 10 years I’ve been using my photo library as my visual diary. A way of keeping track of what, when and with whom I’ve done things. My memory is simply sh!!t, or at the least randomly selective and a visual diary allows me to keep track. There are as many of you will know many inconvenients in that… But maybe I wil revisit this topic at some time.
There you go… 3 simple reasons to the question why. Therefore, this blog will keep track of my adventures in search of what drives me. Images that can trasnlate and inspire the beautiful world and adventures out there.
Over time I’m sure you’ll find adventures and images at least in the following categories:
- Speedflying & Speedriding
- Free Diving
- Trekking and Hiking
- Commercial Shoots
- And many others taht I will dicover along the way.
This will also be a constant link and backdoor entrance to my photography webpage www.pedropimentel.net, my Facebook fan page or Google+ account, as frequently and directly from the field, these tend to be the fastest way of sharing the news before I come back to base.
Come and join me for insights into a world of adventure.